Adventures with VR (AVR) – Event Terms and Conditions
Scheduling & Reservations
- Events may be reserved through our online reservation page or by telephone at: (952) 388-1776.
- All events must be paid in full prior to the event date in order to confirm your reservation.
- Customers may reschedule or cancel an event up to 24 hours prior to the start time of their event by using the AVR online reservation system or by contacting us by phone or email.
- Cancellation policy – Customer is free to cancel any event by phone, email or through the AVR online event registration page up to 24 hours prior to the start time of their event. If customer cancels within 24 hours of their event, AVR will deduct a $150.00 cancellation fee from the refunded amount and issue a refund check within 7 – 10 business days.
- Events may only be scheduled in our service territory. If your event is scheduled outside our service territory, please contact us by phone (952) 388-1776 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we are able to accommodate your event. Additional travel fees or minimum event times may apply in these cases.
- Adventures with VR will only schedule VR events in commercial spaces. Due to safety and liability concerns, AVR will not schedule events in private residences.
- Adventures with VR retains the right to cancel any event at any time for any reason without cause or penalty. In these cases, AVR will notify the customer of the cancellation and the customer will receive a full refund of their event fee.
Event Conduct & Content
- For safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse service to any participant who in our judgement is seemingly impaired.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any participant that has a medical condition or other condition that may be potentially contagious (ie., conjunctivitis, head lice).
- Our event is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of our staff members or participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event. If event participants violate these rules, we will ask for the customer’s event staff to remove the offending party. If our staff members still feel uncomfortable or experience threatening or improper conduct by any participant(s), AVR reserves the right to immediately cancel the event and remove our equipment from the event. In these extreme cases, customers will not receive a refund for any remaining scheduled event time.
- AVR will not provide adult content for any of its VR experiences. Adult content includes nudity or pornography.
- If any participant damages AVR equipment, the repair or replacement fee will be charged to the customer and customer agrees to pay for the repair or replacement fee.
- All participants must sign a Release for Personal Injury prior to using any of AVR’s VR equipment.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Adventures with VR from any claims, demands, causes of action, liability, or loss made by any of their participants in the customer’s Adventure with VR event.
- Use of AVR’s VR equipment is at the customer’s and participant’s own risk.